Who We Are
Cabrillo Education Foundation (CEF) is led by an Executive Director and a volunteer Board of Directors comprised of corporate and community leaders who donate their time and talent to helping fund the quality education our students deserve.
Corrine is a passionate leader with a proven track record in transforming and unifying nonprofit and philanthropic organizations. As CEF’s Executive Director she works in partnership with the Board to create CEF’s strategic, business, operational and fundraising plans.
Previously, Corrine served as CEF’s Board President. She was also president of the Coastside Mothers’ Club and Hatch PTO where among other achievements she crafted a fundraising campaign called SOS, which successfully covered the end-of-year shortfall and engaged over 90% of the parent community. Corrine also co-chaired a successful Parcel Tax Campaign over a 7-month period by engaging the community to support education.
Corrine holds a B.S. in Psychology and Graduated with Honors from Georgia State University. A certified Professional Coach, Corrine lives in Half Moon Bay with her husband, two children and dogs named Frankie & Beans. She enjoys outdoors sports such as tennis, surfing, cycling and running and loves being of service to the unique Coastside community.
Board of Directors
Advisory Committee Chairs
- Endowment Allocation Committee, Chairperson, Stephanie Izzarelli
- Endowment Investment Advisory Committee, Co-Chairs, Matt Haugen and Jackson Robertson
- Events Committee, Chairperson, Bettina Lunasin
- Donor Stewardship, Chairperson, Anjuli Gupta
- Fundraising Committee, Chairperson, Jackson Robertson
- PTO Alliance Committee, Chairperson, Katie Aschero
Endowment Investment Advisory Task Force
- Corrine Bucher, Executive Director, CEF
- Matt Haugen, President, CEF
- Jackson Robertson, Vice President, CEF
- Kevin Connell, Lyell Wealth Management
- Robin Jeffs, Principal, Jeffs and Associates
- Warren Barmore, Edward Jones Financial Advisor
- Fred Goetze, Managing Member, LPG Investment Management